The Rector’s Scholarship Covers
Full Tuition Fees
Indonesian Language Course
*It does not cover returned air ticket, living cost, health insurance and cost for student visa.
Requirement for Rector Scholarships
◦ Letter of Admissions from UIN Jakarta
◦ Passing the documents selection process, including:
- Admission Form
- Maximum age of 25 years old (Undergraduate); 35 y.o. (MA), 45 y.o. (PhD)
- Current Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Colored Photo 4 x 6 (with red background)
- High School Certificate & Academic transcript (Max 3 years after graduation for Undergraduate)
- Evidence of English proficiency certificate – TOEFL/IELTS (for non-native speakers of English)
- Health Certificate
- Recommendation letters
- Thesis/Dissertation proposal for Master and Doctoral Program
- All documents must be or translated into in English.
Limited Stay Visa (With Telex) (316) is visa for international students.
The requirements for this type of visa:
- Valid Passport (Min 18 months before expired)
- Study Permit issued by Ministry of Religious Affairs (Provide by the university)
- Colored scan of Passport, Cover and Identity Page in the passport that is still valid at least 18 months
- Evidence of sufficient funds, such as personal bank statements minimum USD 1,500
NOTE: Calling Visa for international students from certain countries may take longer process due to strict immigration procedures.